Wednesday 2 March 2011

Day 3

Another day of being a non smoker. The physical side is getting better although I am coughing up total yuck. Just goes to show what I have been putting into my lungs. Mentally, well, coping ok for the moment. Trying to distract myself and do new things like knitting - which I actually only know one way and it's probably the wrong way. Today I went shopping and walking past a woman who was smoking. The smell was really horrible and makes me realise what others around me have had to put up with for so many years.

But, I did not buy cigarettes or even contemplate it!!

Yesterday was a good day. Mike and I went for a long walk - well twice round Townhill Loch. So in total yesterday I walked four and a half miles. Suffering today - I have a condition called Fibromyalgia and am really meant to gentle exercise so I ache all over and even a warm bath is not helping.

Going to have a nice relaxing day.

Just me, a mug of mocha, some magazines and my nicotine patch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment