Friday 4 March 2011

Day 4

Getting there slowly but surely. I am finding the craving are getting less and less. However, I do get the urge after meals and yesterday something a bit stressful happened and I wanted a cigarette. I'm still coughing a lot which can be a bit annoying but it is just my lungs clearing themselves - I hope!!

Went into Dunfermline town centre yesterday with Mike and bought us something nice each. Well, it did not work out quite right when Mike spent £8 and I spent £1. It did feel nice to have that little bit extra to treat ourselves. After being in the town centre, we visited Mike's sister and for a change we did get up to go and have a cigarette whilst we were there.

Today we had another long walk. My legs were not as sore as they have been so we managed a couple of miles. We tooke some bread for the swans and a bag of peppermints for the horses. The air seems to be clearer and I feel a lot better in myself.

Started to make plans about redecorating the house as (to be honest) the place looks disgusting. Also will need new curtains I think or at least take a wee trip to a laundrette and see if a woman resembling Dot Cotton will do a service wash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment